Please note . . . Elder Untch will not be logging onto this blog during his mission. However, Mom will keep it updated with details and pictures from his letters. Any comments or posts left by family and friends, she will print off and mail to him, so PLEASE POST. Thanks for your interest in Elder Untch's EXCITING Missionary Experiences!

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Oi de Joao Pessoa, Brasil!

Joao Pessoa in the Morning
I am here and I am safe! Sorry I couldnt get a computer last night because there wasnt one available. 

Joao Pessoa in the Evening
My travels were pretty good except for the fact that I couldnt sleep at all until the flight to Joao Pessoa when I hit the 30 hour mark of being awake. But Im okay. Joao Pessoa is super duper different. Ill send a photo next time of my house and stuff. 

My companion is Elder Cabrera. Hes awesome and he comes from Chile. Oh, and no he doesnt speak any English. Portuguese is going to take a huge leap here soon. We live with the Zone Leaders and there is no AC and stuff. Let me just say, everyone in America needs to be grateful for what they have. But yeah its pretty cool here so far. 

Thats all I got for now. Sorry for the bad typing and grammar...Portuguese keyboards are pretty different.

Love you guys so much. Thanks for everything!

Elder Steven Untch


------------------------------------------------------------
BRAZIL CONTACT INFO:

steven.untch@myldsmail.net
(best way to communicate with him now)

Elder Steven Matthew Untch
Brazil Joao Pessoa Mission
Rua Deputado Jose Mariz, 515
Tambauzinho
58042-020 Joao Pessoa - PB
Brazil
(mail takes about 2 months to reach him)





1 comment:

Mary said...

Yeah Elder Untch!!! He looks so good! It is awesome that he is in Brazil. He will love it! Love you!!