Please note . . . Elder Untch will not be logging onto this blog during his mission. However, Mom will keep it updated with details and pictures from his letters. Any comments or posts left by family and friends, she will print off and mail to him, so PLEASE POST. Thanks for your interest in Elder Untch's EXCITING Missionary Experiences!

Monday, August 26, 2013

August 26, 2013 -- Special Post ... Jacob Steeple

Jacob passed away Saturday, August 24, 2013
after bravely battling cancer.
Jacob Steeple (back row far left)
Steven Untch (front row far right)

I want to send out my condolences to the Steeple Family as well as anyone who knows Jacob. I knew him at a very young age and we were together a lot.  My favorite thing about him is his big smile! I couldn't look him in the eyes without him smiling. When I saw him when he didn't feel great he would still smile. I admired that about him. I'm sure he is smiling and pain-free with our Heavenly Father right now. 

How grateful I am to know that there is a life after death and that right now Jacob is in a state of peace and happiness with absolutely no pain. My prayers are out to the family and all who have been affected by this event.

God Be With You Till We Meet Again Jacob!

Elder Steven Untch

Photo Courtesy of Sara Smith