Please note . . . Elder Untch will not be logging onto this blog during his mission. However, Mom will keep it updated with details and pictures from his letters. Any comments or posts left by family and friends, she will print off and mail to him, so PLEASE POST. Thanks for your interest in Elder Untch's EXCITING Missionary Experiences!

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

July 8, 2013 -- Special Post ... Libby Hill

(far right)

I'm so sorry about the news of the passing away of Libby Hill. I've had many opportunities to perform with her in choir and she is the one that would bring such a fun, energetic spirit into the room. I couldn't see her for 5 seconds without hearing her call me "Untch-kin" (she was the founder of this). 

For all my friends and associates who knew her stay strong! As sad and heartbroken I am, I know that she is in a very happy place right now and she is living in a place with no pain, no sorrow, no trials, no negativity. I know that Heavenly Father loves her and has a plan for her and that we WILL be able to see her again

My prayers are out to her family and friends and all those who have been affected by this tragedy. Till we meet, till we meet, till we meet at Jesus's feet. God Be With You Till We Meet Again Elizabeth Hill. I'll never forget you!

Elder Steve "Untch-kin"

Mormon.org

No comments: